Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Card Reveal 2015

Last year I saw so many awesome Christmas cards and I made the decision that this year I would make sure we got really good ones. I had been planning to go with MINTED and even though I told myself that I could splurge on them, when the time came to buy them I just couldn't justify it.

We ended up ordering them from Snapfish after a free trial where we got to order 5 cards.

 I liked the quality so I ended up ordered all of ours from there. I got a white back so that I could write a personal message on the ones that I wanted to, and I paid to get our address printed on the envelope. We changed the design and this was our final product. 


It was so much fun sending these out and hearing from friends and family as they received them. I love Christmas and I look forward to making sending Christmas cards a tradition. This is our first year, but you can bet that next year we will be doing it again! :)

Linking up with Mary and Macy! 
To Travel & Beyond

5 comments:

  1. I love both of these designs, and I need to remember Snapfish next year! We also did a white back so that we could personalize them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards turned out so beautiful! I love that you included the lyrics to a carol on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they look beautiful! I love the design you chose! And yeah...I was thinking about Minted...but $$$$$ no.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards so much! That is a really great idea to get a white back for a special note!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photo you used! You were a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete