Thursday, December 3, 2015

Friday Favorites: December!

Happy Friday! Can anyone believe it's already December? I know that I can't. This year has been flying by and while I've been in the Christmas mood for a while, now it's actually Christmas time! 

Favorite Song: I have been playing Christmas Pandora in my classroom and this song came on which I really enjoyed. It's fun and upbeat, plus she has a wonderful voice. 


Favorite new clothing item: I just bought this top to wear to my staff Christmas party on Saturday. I'm going to pair it with leggings and booties, I'm excited. I love the color and the little bit of sparkle! 

Favorite thing about this week: All of my black friday orders are starting to arrive. I am amazed at how fast things are arriving, I love it! 

Favorite Verse

Two weeks until Winter Break! 

This week has been so busy and work continues to be stressful and overwhelming, but I feel like I have a good handle on things until at least break. I can use that time to get myself together and make a plan for the spring. I hate feeling like I'm stretched so thin that I don't really do a good job at anything. Hopefully that won't last much longer. Thank goodness for this weekend. I don't think I would be able to keep my sanity without them. 

Linking up with Amanda!

3 comments:

  1. Love the top you got for your Christmas party!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that top is really pretty, I love the color. The fact that you play Christmas Pandora in your classroom is awesome! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top you got for the Christmas party is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete