Monday, November 4, 2013

Dear November...

Dear November,



We are already a few days in and you have been a great month so far. I came back from a great trip, got an extra hour of sleep, and made the decision to get my health back on track. Please send us some sunny fall days to make up for the fact that we barely have any daylight. I don't have any big things happening this month but in a way I am thankful for that, thankful for a little more time to myself and for some time I can give to others.

This month my boyfriend is supposed to be moving to my town so I cannot wait for that to happen. After being in a long distance relationship for almost 18 months since we graduated college it will be amazing to be living in the same place again.

The football team at the school I teach at made it to the playoffs so I will have some more football games to attend. I will also be going back to my college for my band director's last game there, after 26 years. It is going to be a special day for him and I am so thankful to be able to attend.

At the end of the month we have Thanksgiving and Black Friday! Due to family things I am not a very big fan of Thanksgiving but I LOVE going out and getting steals on Black Friday. This is a special time for my mom and I and since I will have an entire apartment to furnish and decorate I think that it will be the perfect time for that.

Happy November, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment