Thursday, July 23, 2015

10 days!

My wedding is in 10 days! Yikes! 


I have to-do lists upon to-do lists and I keep rewriting them as I get things done. I am so excited and surprisingly not too stressed. There's a lot of little things to think about but I think for the most part I have it together. I think my top stressor is everything being set up, but I remind myself that is why I hired a day of coordintor and I will have my brother and his girlfriend, plus my mom, there to oversee it all. I know it will happen, there isn't a ton to do. 

ahhh! 

I have so many posts I want to make about it, but I think I'm going to wait until after the wedding. As for right now, the weather is looking awesome for both the rehearsal and thew wedding. I'm praying that its stays that way! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are getting SO close!! I cannot wait for you to share all about it, and you are definitely lucky to have so many people helping. It'll be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete