Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Bachelorette Bash!

My bachelorette party was last week and it was AMAZING! My bridesmaids went above and beyond to make it such a fun trip. We stayed in a condo on the water in Chelan and it was gorgeous! Two of my bridesmaids got their early to decorate, it was so cute and festive when I arrived! 

When we arrived we spend a couple of hours lounging at the pool and enjoying the sun! 

 That night we went out to an awesome Italian restaurant, we stopped for a group picture before we went in to eat. 

We caught the sunset after dinner. I loved being right on the lake. 


We went on a wine tasting tour the next day. We rode in this open air vehicle and our driver was great, he took us to the best wineries, was our personal photographer, and make the day a great adventure. Oh, and I made the girls wear tutus and it was a blast. :) 

The second night we played some games and stayed in. After wine tasting all day we were all exhausted and it was nice to just hang out with each other in the condo.

It was the perfect trip! The last big thing before the wedding! We are only 17 days away! :) 

Linking up! 
BorrowedHeaven

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a fun weekend!! I love all of your tutus and the decorations :) Thanks so much for linking up with Macy and me for Wedding Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that looks like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete