Monday, December 9, 2013

16 days

I cannot believe that it is only 16 days until Christmas, where did the fall go? The time is flying by and I will take that as a good thing because it means that I am surviving my first year of teaching. It has it's days, but I still love it. I am so thankful for a job that is so wonderful, it is truly a blessing.

Speaking of blessings, my boyfriend moved to my side of the state (he was 4 hours away) and now we are living together! I am so excited to finally be living our lives together. After spending 4 years together in college when we could hang out basically 24/7 the past 18 months apart have been so incredibly hard. I love being able to welcome him home from work every night, spend lazy sundays watching football, and reading the bible together before bed. It is wonderful. I also now only live 5 minutes from where I teach and am absolutely loving that commute. It doesn't get better than this!

I am really in the Christmas spirit this year. I have been diving into my bible and trying to really focus on Jesus and his birth during this season. Along with that, I am such a giver and absolutely love being able to shop for the people that I love. I must say, I am impressed with my purchases so far.

I've been gone a while but besides moving out things are pretty standard. Life is so, so, good. I thank the Lord for all of these blessing every day.

 
Re-reading Mockingjay after seeing Catching Fire & enjoying my fireplace in this freezing weather! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment