Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: 66 days!

Happy Wednesday! My wedding is in 66 days, ahhh! 

There's some exciting news, our invitations are going out this week! I can't believe it's finally that time. It is getting so real, but I am so excited! Here's a sneak peek!


We are meeting with our Pastor tonight. This has been a long time coming, mostly because of our craz schedules. I am eager so nail down the plan for our ceremony since that is a pretty important part of the day. Also that means that then I can order my programs! We are thinking of doing something like the memory box below.

We are meeting with our DJ next week! I haven't come much closer to any of the music decisions but I guess I need to start making some decisions this weekend.

I'm starting to feel the stress, but I also am feeling really excited. Everything is coming together slowly and I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Linking up with Meg!

BorrowedHeaven

3 comments:

  1. That photo of the music and the ring that makes the heart?! COULD NOT be more perfect!! I need to share that with my sister-in-law who just got engaged - they are both music lovers. I cannot believe you're just over two months away :) Good luck with your meetings this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 66 days?! oh my gosh where has the time gone! Don't feel bad about just now meeting with the pastor, we finally selected an officiant last week, and haven't met with him yet...we now have 24 days!

    I can't wait to continue watching as everything comes together. Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! You are so close now!! All the final pieces are falling into place...so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete