Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Weekending: Memorial Day Recap

This weekend was such a blast! I was able to go and visit one of my best friends who is going to school down in Oregon. I left on Friday morning and headed south. The drive was only supposed to take under 4 hours but it took a little over 5. I was exhausted when I got there, but I didn't let that stop us.

We started with a trip to the mall, followed by a trip to fro yo, typical girls!

 On Saturday we got up early and headed to the ocean! It wasn't the prettiest day, but it ended up being okay. We walked around a little bit and looked at the cute shops. I don't care what the weather is...I love the beach, sun, and sand.


We went out to dinner at a cute little Brewery and then got two movies from Redbox. We went with one fun and one more serious. I really liked Big Hero 6 and Wild was a little different from what I expected but it was still worth watching. 



On Sunday we went and got pedicures! We also went to see Pitch Perfect 2! I enjoyed it but I also thought that there was some unnecessary vulgarity and sexual content. Maybe I'm just getting old and more prude but I didn't think ti was necessary for the movie. The story was cute, but I could have done without that. 

It was an awesome 4 days off. Back to school, only 16 school days until summer! :D 

1 comment:

  1. We rented movies from Redbox over the weekend, too! We went for Taken 3 and Get On Up! I haven't seen Big Hero 6, but curious what you thought of Wild. I saw it in the theater after I read the book so I feel like my viewing was tainted. Books are always SO much better. Glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete