Sunday, January 17, 2016

First Time Homebuyers!

My husband and I have decided that we are ready to buy a house! I have been looking online for months and the fact that it is finally time is a little crazy. I feel so grown up!

We have already gotten pre-approved so we know the budget that we are working with. We also have a realtor so she has been sending us houses as well. My mom actually found one that I really like and I can't wait to go and look at it next weekend. Our biggest must have is space. We want to have a family so I want to make sure that we can grow into the house. 

Everyone says that it is really stressful and I can already see that. It is such a big purchase, you want it to be perfect. I have already spent hours on pintrest looking at decor and renovation ideas. 

We are going to our first showings on Saturday! Does anyone have any good tips for buying a house? 

No comments:

Post a Comment