Wednesday, January 8, 2014

alarm malfunction.

It's just my luck that when I am writing about how great my morning quiet time is, the next morning my alarm doesn't go off. I am supposed to be at school at 7:05 for team meetings on wednesday and when I rolled over and looked at my phone what time was it? 7:05. not a fun thing to wake up to. Thank goodness it was a Wednesday so the students have late start and we have PLC time, but still not that fun.

I wanted to report that my new years resolution of getting healthy has been great so far! I just finished my 7th workout in 7 days. Usually I go to classes at the gym but twice when I didn't have a lot of time I just went to the exercise room at our apartment complex and used the treadmill. My meals and calorie counting have also been right on target. I know it's only 7 days, but I'm proud of myself. I hope that anyone else out there working on getting healthy is having success as well. If you ever want to chat about it I'm always up for talking about working out, diets, etc. It motivates me to talk to other people doing the same thing. 

Time to do my Beth Moore reading and head to bed, lets hope my alarm doesn't malfunction again tomorrow morning, I will have to set extra ones just in case. 

1 comment:

  1. Way to go-- 7 in 7 is fantastic!!! I bet once you have a streak like that going, you're extra-motivated to not break it!!! Good luck waking up on time!! :)

    ReplyDelete