Monday, January 20, 2014

on my own

This weekend my boyfriend went out of town and it was interesting to have an entire weekend to myself. I love spending my weekends with him but it gave me the chance to do a bunch of other stuff that I have been wanting to get done.

I am working on a basket for my best friend's bachelorette party so I spent a bunch of time shopping for that. I will post a picture when it's finished (the party isn't until april) but I found a super cute basket with burlap to match her theme. I started filling it with ring pops, Tylenol, hand sanitizer, gum, mints, cute cocktail napkins, and i'm going to add some plane snacks and other goodies as we get closer. She is my first close friend to get married and since I'm the maid of honor it's even more excited. It's definitely giving me wedding fever...but let's not get started on that.

I also spent a lot of time at the gym this weekend. I hope everyone is keeping up with their fitness goals! I've found that having friends in real life who are also trying to lose weight is super motivational to me. I'm competitive so in my mind I think....I better lose more weight that *insertnamehere* and it makes me stay on track. I highly recommend that method if you are a competitive person and need motivation.

I got to catch up on all my shows this weekend as well which was fabulous. Right now the shoes I'm into are The Bachelor (you'll see more of that tomorrow), The Biggest Loser, Sister Wives, and Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Listing those shows makes me sound like a terrible person, but I"m a sucker for reality tv.

My alone time is great, but I'm so excited for my boyfriend to come back tomorrow. I miss him. So thankful that we don't live 4 hours apart anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment