Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Bachelor Outfit Link Up!


I am linking up with E for an awesome link up to design outfits that I would wear if I was on The Bachelor. I had such a blast making these outfits, I wish I could wear them in real life!



For my casual date I still decided to dress it up a bit so that I would stand out. Obviously this wouldn't be appropriate if we were playing sports or going to an amusement park (we all remember last season...) but for most things I think it would work. I'm normally a silver jewelry person but I'm mixing it up with the gold in this outfit. 

In the mansion I would definitely want to be comfy and casual. Since Juan Pablo isn't around there isn't anyone to impress so clearly leggings and flip flops are the way to go! 

I went with a floor length navy gown. I love all of the sparkle and I wanted to add even more with the shoes and jewelry. I would go with some subtle make up to balance all the bling. 

I made this as a hot tub/lazy days at the pool outfit. Since I am always trying to avoid tan lines I would stick to bandeau tops even though they aren't the most flattering. I'd keep a cute cover up nearby just in case Juan Pablo stopped by for a visit. Sunglasses are a must! 


I hope you enjoyed these outfits. Go design your own and link up with E! 

2 comments:

  1. Excellent choices!! That bathing suit is super cute-- so is the rose ceremony dress!! I can see you will be stiff competition for me... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I especially love the first outfit - those little bow earrings are adorable!! :) Thanks for linking up girl!!

    ReplyDelete