Thursday, October 15, 2015

Crock Pot Pizza Bites!

I found this recipe on Pintrest and couldn't wait to try it. I made it this weekend and it was delicious! 

The ingredients are simple: a can of biscuits, pizza sauce, pepperoni (or other toppings), and cheese. I always opt for turkey pepperoni, a lot healthier and still delicious! 

You cut up the biscuits into 8 pieces each and mix them with some Italian seasoning, then add the sauce. 

Place that in the crock put and put the pepperoni and cheese on top. 

Cook it on high for 1.5-2 hours. Make sure you put a paper towel over it and secure it in the lid. This keeps the condensation from dripping on it and making it soggy. Behold, the finished product. 


I give it at 10/10. I ate the leftovers throughout the week and it was so delicious! The biscuits were soft and flaky. When I make it next time I am going to add more pepperoni and a little more cheese throughout. It was delicious and super easy! I'd recommend it. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this looks so good! Especially in recipes like this where the pepperoni is an ingredient, I always use turkey pepperoni, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, this looks simple and delicious!! Always a fan of the crockpot :) Thanks for sharing. - Svetlana @Life With a Side of Wine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely going to try this! I always use turkey pepperoni too! save some calories! :)

    ReplyDelete