Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: First Look

After a crazy morning of getting ready it was finally time for the first look! From where I was getting ready in the locker room of the country club I could peek outside and see C as he got ready for the first look. The photographers had him standing along this path near the trees. As I was walking up to him I said a silent prayer hoping to be able to take in everything throughout the day and really soak it all in. I wasn't nervous, but I was so excited to see his reaction and it was absolutely perfect.


When he turned around he couldn't stop smiling and looking at me, it was the cutest thing. He told me that he loved my dress about 20 times. It was great to be able to talk about our morning and the night before because we hadn't see each other all day.
After that we went right into all of our pictures and it was a lot of fun. Our photographers were wonderful in making us feel comfortable and giving us good direction to get great shots. They also let us be ourselves and take any pictures that we wanted.
I actually wanted to go into the forest to try and get some pictures and those are some of my favorites. We enjoyed the time and it went by really fast. After first look we went right into our bridal party and family pictures. I'll share those next week! :)

Linking up! 

5 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful!! C looks so excited to see you in that first photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of having a first look. We will definitely be doing this! You're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Can't wait to have my own first look - it looks and sounds so special and like a magical moment. - Svetlana @Life With a Side of Wine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh these photos are incredible. I am such a fan of first looks, it's so nice being able to look back on these moments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love these photos so much! Beautiful couple :)

    ReplyDelete