Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! 

Favorite Song: Good to Be Alive 
I am obsessed with this song. I play it in almost every class period and then switch to Andy Grammar radio, it's been a great station. Very upbeat and fun! 

Favorite quote:
I'm struggling this week with not feeling appreciated and I'm trying to use that as a motivator for me to show the people that I care about how much I appreciate them. 


Favorite Show Week: Dancing with the Stars 
I am a sucker for reality TV and this is one show that I love. I think it's super entertaining and always something new each week. This season Bindi and Derek are my favorite. She did a tribute dance to her dad last week and I cried like a baby. Feel free to watch if you need a good cry. 


Favorite thing about this week: Homecoming Spirit Week! 
 I got to have fun and dress casual all week, PINK out on Monday, Tye-Dye Tuesday, PJ day on Wednesday, Decade day on Thursday, and Spirit on Friday. Loved being comfy all week. 


Favorite Book: In A Dark, Dark, Wood
My book club picked this book for this month and it was so good. I read it in two days because I couldn't stop! It kept me guessing right until the end. I would highly recommend it. 


Linking up with Amanda!
Have a great weekend, everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. I am usually NEVER a reality TV watcher, but somehow DWTS and The Voice sucked me in this year! Bindi is definitely my favorite :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete