Thursday, February 12, 2015

25.

It's my birthday!!! I turn 25 today and it has me thinking...

Life is pretty crazy and it's interesting to look back and see where you've been. I couldn't have asked for a better college experience, making lifelong friends, and meeting the man of my dreams. I also experienced a tragedy that I never thought I could overcome, but I did.  I lost someone close to be in a terrible way and while I don't go a day without thinking about it, I know that I have become a stronger person because of what I overcame. Life isn't always easy but knowing that I can make it through the hard times gives me a lot of perspective.


Without a doubt what I am most looking forward to this year is getting married. C and I have been together almost 7 years and I could not be happier to marry him. I am also completing my masters which I think is a pretty big accomplishment and I can't wait to have a break from school.

This birthday really only means that I can now rent a car but I think it's the beginning of a lot of great things. It is such a perfect, round, number and I hope that means lots of good things will happen.



My best friend and I are going out for happy hour after school and my mom is taking me to the Melting Pot for dessert. Then this weekend for my birthday/Valentine's day my fiance is taking me to the ocean. It's going to be a great few days of celebrations. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yayayayy happy birthday!!! Have so much fun at happy hour! Melting Pot is my FAVORITE! I wish we had one close by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww happy birthday!!! Hope it is a great day and an even better year!!

    ReplyDelete