Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Parent Gifts

One thing we completed last month was purchasing the gifts for our parents. I've already bought my bridesmaid gifts but I want to keep those a secret until after we give them. I don't mind sharing these sooner and since they came in the mail last week I thought it would be a good time! 


We bought my mom as well as both of the dads glasses! My mom has the stemless wine glass in the picture above and we got our dads the ones below. 


His mom doesn't drink so I got her a keychain. One of my friends did this for the moms in her wedding and I thought it was really cute. Plus it's a daily reminder of our wedding. 


I am also thinking about getting some wine with customizable labels as well. I have a step mom and my mom has a boyfriend who has been a part of our engagement so I wanted to do something that is also to both of the couples, instead of just to my mom and dad so we'll see. They are pretty cheap and cute. 


Did you give gifts to your parents for your wedding? What did you give and were they a hit? 

Linking up for Wedding Wednesday! 

BorrowedHeaven


 Check out my other Wedding Wednesday posts:

4 comments:

  1. I love the key chain idea! It's very sweet! We gave our dads monogrammed pocket squares and our moms hankies embroidered with a poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the key chain! I think that is an awesome idea, I haven't had any ideas about what gifts to get for our parents yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these ideas and always smile when I see anything with that "thank you for raising the man of my dreams." For our parents, we pretty much gave them what we gave our bridal party: getting ready robe and dress hanger for my mom and socks and cufflinks for our dads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't do parent gifts, actually. They didn't seem to mind. Beardy got his men cigars and I got the girls stuff to fill their clutch (which was what they used in place of flowers.)
    Beardy Heart Beauty

    ReplyDelete