Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Hair & Make-up Inspiration

I haven't been doing much wedding stuff lately because I feel like I'm just in a holding pattern waiting for it to get closer. One of the more recent things I have done is book my hair and make up artist which has been looking on pintrest for some inspiration.

Here are some of my favorites:

I am obsessed with this look. I plan on wearing a headband and a veil so it's perfect. I don't like loose hair or anything too poofy and I think this is the perfect combination. Simple yet elegant. 

A similar style but a little more volume at the top. 

I love her make up! I like the browns and think I will definitely be doing something that is more natural but with a little drama with the eyeliner and mascara. I also really want to wear false eyelashes but my mom is totally against it, so I will have to see how well my make up artist does in the trial.

Speaking of that, how early did you ladies do you trials? My wedding isn't until august but I don't know when to do it. I am tempted to do it earlier just so that I know for sure I want to stick with that team but I also don't want to seem rude for having it so early. Any advice??

Linking up! 

BorrowedHeaven

___________________________________________________________________________
 Check out my other Wedding Wednesday posts:

4 comments:

  1. I did my trial really late (as in about 2 weeks before the wedding) and everything worked out well, but I would suggest doing it earlier. Maybe 2-3 months out? You don't want to do it too early in case your hair grows too much!

    I also used my engagement photos as a way to test out the feel and look of extra makeup. I was able to tone down my wedding day look a little bit because I knew that I didn't love the super made up look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this styles! The headband and veil look perfect together too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that style with the headband and low veil! I did a trial about a month before my wedding. My stylist asked to do it that close (and not cut my hair between the time we did it and the wedding) so she could do it as close to how my hair would be on the actual day. I definitely suggest a trial run! Thanks for linking up with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did my hair trial in feb for a Sept wedding! But only bc that was the schedule that worked for both of us when I would be in town. so it was done and lots of pictures taken as a reminder for the big day.

    ReplyDelete