Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day...take 7.

I was thinking back on all of the Valentine's Days that C and I have spent together and realized we are on number 7! I thought it would be fun to write about all of them from the very beginning when we weren't even officially dating yet! 

2009.
We went on a double date to a Mexican Restaurant with his friend Anita and her boyfriend. They aren't together anymore, but we are still really close with Anita. I remember that we went straight from a basketball game and I felt like a slob and she looked really pretty, thankfully he still liked me. :)

2010. 
We went on a double date with our friends Jamie and Josh to a super fancy Italian restaurant in Idaho. We got this special Valentine's day meal which included Sangria and I remember being all freaked out because I wasn't 21. We also got some delicious dessert and I'm pretty sure he gave me a rose and a teddy bear I still have. It was super cute. 

2011. 
I can't find any photographic evidence of this year and I'm pretty sure we didn't do anything. I had turned 21 two days prior so we partied a lot that weekend. I think it was on a Monday which means I had chapter so I probably just met up with him afterwards, low key Valentine's day.

2012. 
We went out to dinner to a different Italian restaurant in Idaho (if you wanted better food you left our college town and made the 8 mile drive to Idaho...who would have known they have better food). 

2013. 
We were dating long distance at this point and I went to visit him where he lived. We went out to a fancy restaurant, italian (I'm noticing a theme i hadn't even seen before) and I'm not sure what we did afterwards. He gave me a shovel that said, 'I dig you' with a bunch of chocolate. It was the cutest thing. :) 

2014. 

We were finally living together! We went up to the family fun center and played video games, mini golf, and laser tag. It was fun embracing our inner child. Afterwards we went to black angus for dinner (not italian!) and had the campfire feast. You get SO MUCH food, but it's delicious. 

2015. 
We are heading to the Oregon Coast this weekend and it's hard to believe, but this is our first trip together with just us. We've been on family trips, band trips, and trips with friends but never just the two of us so it's been really nice. 

Happy Valentine's Day! Wishing you all a wonderful day full of love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment