Friday, March 27, 2015

Five on Friday: Spring Break Edition

Happy Friday! In 8 sweet hours I will be on spring break. I cannot wait! This spring has been so crazy, a break is much needed, for me and my students. Here are five things I'm looking forward to doing this break.

One.
Reading! 
My best friend started a book club (thanks for the inspiration Erika) and we picked the first book. I am planning on reading that this week as well as another Liane Moriarty book. I've read two in the past month and I'm hooked.

Two.
Getting School Work Done! 
I am working on my masters and I want to be done with the first two tasks by the end of break. Then when I go back to school I have to implement my research and then just write it all up! 

Three.
Feel Confident About my Venue! 
My mom and I are going to visit my venue again because they got a new wedding coordinator without telling us...not cool! I want to make sure my vision will still happen and see it all again. I have so many ideas in my mind and questions to ask, I really hope it's a productive and successful meeting. 

Four. 
Get Crafty! 

I am planning on glittering 72 votive holders and 15 table numbers. That's a lot of glitter! Thankfully my best friend is also on spring break and we can do it together, preferably while watching wedding shows on TLC. 

Five. 
Work Out! 
I have two months until my dress fitting and I am determined to feel confident and happy with my body at that time. I don't have a ton to do but I definitely need to tone up and lose a few pounds. I should be able to work out every day of break, no excuses since I don't have work! 

If you're a teacher, what are you doing this spring break? If not, what do you wish you could do?

Happy Friday! Linking up. 

3 comments:

  1. love your post! i am a middle school counselor and it's my spring break week too! only i'm heading out on my honeymoon (a month after my wedding). i feel like just yesterday i was in your shoes re-looking at my venue, crafting everything in sight, working out, the whole thing. good luck with all of your projects! i bet they will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do the same thing: watch wedding shows on TLC and do wedding crafts!! I wish we lived closer, I'd totally offer to come over a help ;) I miss crafting and none of my friends are engaged lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Liane Moriarty. The first book I read of hers was The Husband's Secret and now I've read all of her books. She is such an amazing author.

    Good luck with your school work.

    Your venue looks amazing. Congrats on your engagement and your upcoming wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete