Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Update!

Hello, friends!

I've fallen off of the blogging earth for a while, sorry about that! It's a bummer because this month has had some really fun times but I also hit a slump. I'll write more about that later because it's Wednesday so that means...wedding! 

I bought this headband last night and I am so excited for it to arrive. 

I got these shoes from David's Bridal but they were too big, so I had to send them back. I went to the store and the size down was too big so I might be on a new hunt for shoes, but I want something similar. 

I changed my mind on my bridesmaids dress. I was happy with the one we had but after looking at pictures I wasn't too sure about it anymore. I don't want to share the new one but I'm REALLY happy with it. I also was finally able to see the color in person (they had zero dresses in my color when we were trying them on in december) so that eased my anxiety. This isn't the dress but look how perfect it matches the groom's tie and the color I've been using for my centerpieces. 

I am going flower girl dress shopping next weekend! I can't wait for some fun with my little princesses! 

Linking up!

BorrowedHeaven

4 comments:

  1. I love the color of your bridesmaid dresses! It's crazy that they didn't have any in the store when you were there. I can't wait to see pictures from shopping with your Flower Girls!!

    Thanks for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love that bridesmaids color!! Is it a DB color??? Also, that headband is amazing!! Thanks for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so great and shiny! I hope you have some luck finding similar ones that fit well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the headband! So pretty :) The bridesmaid dress is pretty too... I already have my dress custom-made but the bridesmaid dresses, I need to be looking much farther for. So exciting!

    xo,
    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete