Monday, March 30, 2015

Weekending: Spring Break is here!

Friday night I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with my best friend and fiance for some drinks and dinner before we went to see Insurgent. I really liked it! I read the book a long time ago so I didn't remember it exactly so I didn't have any of the negative feelings that sometimes happen when a movie doesn't follow the book exactly. It was mostly what I remembered and I thought it was an overall good movie!


Saturday morning I spend the first few hours of my day watching gymnastics. I'm a huge gymnastics fan and the National Team was competing in Italy. It was the first time two of the girls from the 2012 Olympic team were competing so it was great to be able to see them. USA dominated and my favorites got 1st and 3rd! 


Saturday afternoon we went to a color guard competition to meet up with some of my fiance's friends. He teaches drumline and drum corps so he knows a ton of people in that world. There were some awesome performances. 



One of my cousins moved to Seattle a couple of years ago and I haven't been able to make it up there to see her so me and C went up and had dinner with them on Saturday night. They live in this awesome apartment with a rooftop area with tons of tables, a fire, grills, and the best views of the city. We had some delicious food and were able to catch up and enjoy the evening outside. We are going to make sure we do that more often. 

sorry it's so blurry, I'm back in the old ages with an iphone 4s. but it's the seattle skyline with the space needle and big wheel! 

Sunday we went to church and then just lounged around. It felt so good knowing that I didn't have to be all stressed about school this week. This break is going to be so good. 



2 comments:

  1. Happy Spring Break!! I hope you have a fantastic week after what looked like a fun weekend to start it off :) Is that the view from your cousin's rooftop?? How amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE Seattle - and talk about that view!!! Sounds like a pretty perfect weekend :) :)

    ReplyDelete