Sunday, March 22, 2015

Update!

I've disappeared off of the blogging radar the past month and I wanted to do a little update on things that have been going on.

Wedding: Wedding planning is great! Things are coming together and I am as excited as ever. My spare room is exploding with things that I have been buying and it's pretty much all I want to talk about. The countdown is at 132 days! I will be sharing more on Wednesday and the Wednesday's following.


Grad School: I am working on my capstone! I will be walking at graduation on May 2nd which totally blows my mind. I might not be completed done with my paper by then but I should be getting close. I have to have it submitted by the middle of June. I can't believe I am actually going to have completed my Masters Degree in a year.

School: Teaching has been great! My kids are only driving my slightly crazy but thankfully we have spring break in a week. My FFA students have been working hard and we have our district competitions this week. After those we will be preparing for State Convention in May. Even when I am exhausted and swamped with life I am so thankful for such a rewarding and fun job.


Healthy Living: I have been failing miserably at eating healthy and working out. I can do so well for a month and then I totally fall off the wagon. I am going to start again (for real) either this weekend or next week when spring break starts, and I will be making myself work out daily. I'm down to 2 months before my dress fitting so there really isn't any time to mess around. I don't need to lose a ton of weight but since I'm going to hawaii for my honeymoon and planning on running around at my bachelorette party in a tutu, I want to be feeling good about myself.

That's pretty much it. I'll try to be more consistent with writing, but thanks for stopping by to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment