Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Accessories

I finally booked my hairstylist and I am having my hair trial next week. I am super excited to finally see my dreams come to life. I am planning on wearing a headband and a veil. My headband came last week and it was exactly what I wanted. It is so sparkly and perfect, everything that I wanted!


I want a veil but I can't seem to find one that I really like. I bought one off amazon but I thought that it looked too cheap so I returned it. I tried on this one at david's bridal but I couldn't decide if it was too much. I didn't really want to spend a ton of money on my veil but it's starting to look like I might have to. 


My mom bought me some pearl teardrop earrings similar to this for Christmas and I might be wearing them for the wedding. With such a loud headband I feel like I can't have huge obnoxious earrings. 

It's so hard to visualize it all and I think I really need to try it all on at the same time in order to see what it's going to be like. I'm excited it is finally coming together, 129 days! :)

Linking up! 

BorrowedHeaven


2 comments:

  1. I loved doing the hair and makeup trial!! My stylist took photos and notes of everything as she was doing it, and it made everything so stress-free the morning of the wedding. I LOVE your headband!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for my hair trial! I love your headband, it looks so pretty! try looking for the veil you found at Davids on Tradesy, I found a veil in store and then found it for $100 less on Tradesy, it's in perfect condition too. I can't wait to see how everything looks with your dress! It's getting here so quickly.

    https://www.tradesy.com/invite/macy-g-1779351?utm_source=RFL&utm_content=RFL0001_1779351&utm_medium=link (if you use that link I think you get $20 off)

    ReplyDelete