Thursday, September 24, 2015

Five on Friday: Fall Favorites

I love fall. Since this is officially the first week of fall, here are some of my favorite fall things!

Fall Candles!
I love all of these delicious scents. They are so comforting and make our apartment feel so much more like fall. I need to stock up during the next sale at Bath and Body Works! 

Football! 
Whether it's Friday night games at school, Saturdays visiting our college, or Sundays watching NFL on the couch, football is a big thing this season. I can watch it for hours and I love the time with my husband enjoying it. We already headed back to college (about 5 hours away) for one game and we are going back for homecoming in October. I can't wait!

Booties!
I finally bought a pair of booties and I am kinda obsessed with them. I always said I could never wear them, well guess what, I guess I can. 

Trees!
After moving to the west coast I always felt a little jipped when it came to fall because we have so many evergreens and not the beautiful deciduous trees, but I am starting to find the beauty in it. We have a few deciduous trees and I appreciate them and their beautiful colors even more. 

Pumpkin Goodies!
I love pumpkin muffins and cookies which are perfect for fall. I haven't baked any yet, but maybe this weekend I will whip up my first batch. :) 

This sums it up! 

Have a great weekend everybody! 
Linking up with Amanda!




3 comments:

  1. I got new BBW last weekend! Seriously the fall ones are the best, i was so excited when they announced the 2 for 24 deal I practically ran right there hahah!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore my booties last night for the first time this fall, and it made me soooo happy! I definitely need to go check out the new BBW candles soon, too! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those booties!!! Where did you get them? - Svetlana @Life With a Side of Wine

    ReplyDelete