Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Bridesmaid Gifts

Happy Wednesday! I am so excited to be talking about my wedding which truly was the best day of my life. I am blessed for have five wonderful bridesmaids who were by my side throughout the entire process. I gave them their gifts at the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding and I was rather proud of them. :) Here's a look at what they got!

I ordered them personalized bags on black friday and saved them all of these months! They are the perfect size for an overnight trip. 

I saw this on pintrest and loved the idea. I bought these hair ties for $1 at walmart and printed out this cute saying on cardstock at home. 

Bath and Body Works is my fav! I picked a fun summer scent that matched my colors. If you watch for sales and use coupons you can get a great deal. 

Old Navy Flip Flops! Watch out for the $1 day, that's when I bought mine. 

Tissues, these came in handy. 

EOS! I got the Costco pack and split it up, one per girl. Perfect since I had five! 

The robes were my favorite. I got them for each of the girls so we could get ready in them && take an adorable teaser picture. :)  

It was a lot, but since I spread it out over several months it was totally affordable. I recommend just picking up little things here and there, before you know it you have a great gift! 

Linking up! 
To Travel and Beyond

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I got my girls a monogram clutch to serve as an "emergency kit" and forewarning I'm totes going to copy you with the hair tie thing because that's ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to see more of your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridesmaids gifts are so much fun! I wanted to give gifts that my bridesmaids could use after our wedding was over and you did a great job of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great ideas!! I may just have to copy the hair tie thing! I loved monogrammed everything LOL. I was thinking of doing robes too at least for part of it. Still deciding though. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love everything you picked out! Such great gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks great, I can't wait to see the photos! It really is so much easier when you split up buying the gifts over time.

    ReplyDelete