Thursday, November 19, 2015

Friday Favorites: Stress

This week has been incredibly overwhelming. My teaching partner had a health emergency last week so now I have to run a two person program solo. I think this week was worse than I thought it would be so I'm hoping that next week is easier. Here my favorite things that kept me going through this week.
Carrie! 
I'm obsessed with this cd. I listen to it non-stop in my car. It's hard to pick a favorite because I love them all but I'm going to go with 'Dirty Laundry' and 'Heartbeat'. 

Piglets!
Aren't they the cutest!? A lot of my stress is coming from these little creatures, but how can you not love them at the same time? 

Thanksgiving Break 
Knowing that next week is a 3 day week is giving me some hope and energy to make it through. 

Tylenol Cold
This is the best stuff on the planet. I've been sick all week, on top of this stress and this is the one medication that I take. It makes me at least be able to survive the day. 

My husband. 
I love him so much and he has been such a trooper with me this week. He knows how to handle me when I'm stressed, comfort me when I'm sick, and make me smile no matter what. I love him so much. 

This weekend I have some plans with my best friend and my mom, but other than that I really need to rest. I'm so exhausted and mentally worn out. 

Linking up with my favorites this week with Amanda!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Thanksgiving break! And yay for a fabulous husband!!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry this is such a stressful week for you! I am loving Carrie's cd as well.
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you've had a stressful week! Those piglets are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry your week was so tough! I totally had to laugh at the piglets, though...how can something so adorable cause such stress?? (not a real question. I can totally imagine how!!! But still- so sweet!)

    ReplyDelete