Sunday, November 8, 2015

Weekending:

I can't believe another weekend is over, they seriously fly by! 
Friday night I just relaxed at home and did some online shopping. I was thinking about going to our first playoff game for the school I teach at but it was raining so I didn't feel like freezing out there. They won so maybe I'll go this week and hope for no rain. 

Saturday morning my best friend and I went shopping. I got a few Christmas gifts which was exciting. Bath and body works had their candles on sale so I had to buy a few as gifts. They are my fav. Hopefully the people I got them for like them just as much. 
Saturday afternoon I joined C for the last marching band competition of the year. I think we went to about 6 this year, that's a lot of marching band! It was cold and rainy but thankfully we were covered, I felt bad for those kids. It is amazing to see what they accomplish though, there were some awesome shows. 
Sunday morning we had a student farm clean up for FFA. Our chapter is fortunate enough to have an area that the students can keep their animals since most of them don't have space at their houses since they live in town or on neighborhoods. A great group showed up and we did a ton of work. It was stinky and dirty, but we are now ready for all of the animals in a few weeks. 
Sunday night we went to my mom's for dinner. Nothing beats my mom's home cooking and it was great to be able to go over there and hang out. I love my mom and even though we live really close sometimes we get busy and don't get to see each other as often. I'm glad we went over there tonight. 

Another week ahead of us! This one is looking pretty easy so fingers crossed! Happy Monday! 

Linking up with Meghan!




No comments:

Post a Comment