Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekending:

I love weekends, I seriously can't get enough of them. I wish they were longer and more often, but I guess I just need to be thankful for what we get.

Friday when I got home from school and was looking at my twitter I saw #PrayforParis and that sums up that afternoon. It is absolutely heartbreaking and terrifying to read and hear about these attacks.

Friday night we had our state playoff game for football and it was a hard fought battle but sadly our  team lost. I felt bad for them and the fact that after working so hard all year the season is over just like that. They have a lot to be proud of though. 

Saturday morning I had to go pick up pigs! The life of an agriculture teacher. :) I didn't get any picures of them because my phone died by they are adorable. I'll take some tomorrow to share. Our students get to raise them and show them at the fair in the spring. It's such a cool experience, I wish I had that opportunity when I was a high schooler. 

Saturday night we had a big football game, WSU vs. UCLA. We invited some friends over to watch the game and it was a lot of fun. We won in the last few seconds and it was epic. Not only are we bowl eligible but we have won SEVEN games. This might not sound like a lot for most of you, but this is a team that was 1-11 my freshman year and I think won a total of 4 conference games in my entire college career. We are finally going places.  

Sunday morning C was drumming with the worship band at church so he had to get their early so I went to Starbucks to do some prep for my small group. After church my mom and I went Christmas shopping! It snowed up in the mountains and was so pretty. It really got me in the mood for the holidays. 

In the afternoon my hubby bought my a new iPhone! I've been begging and complaining for months (I had a 4S for 3 1/2 years!) and I love my new phone. It's amazing. 

The picture quality is one of my favorite things. Plus it's bigger, faster, and just overall beautiful. 

I took a sick day today because I have to get a root canal, joy. :( I'll be spending my afternoon on the couch watching lots of tv. 

Linking up with Meghan



1 comment:

  1. It is always tough when a season ends! I especially feel bad during playoffs when all the hard work of the months before comes down to just one game.
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete