Sunday, November 1, 2015

Hello, November.

I can't believe October is already over, I knew that it would be quick since I was so busy, but it still flew by. 

Now that it's November all that I can think about is CHRISTMAS! It is my favorite holiday by a mile and now I feel like I can start Christmas shopping and putting a little more thought into it since it's not that far away. I have a couple presents already and I don't even feel bad about it. I like spreading out the shopping so I don't feel like I'm spending a ton of money at one time. 

I spent the last week in Kentucky at the National FFA Convention and it was a blast. The best part of these trips is watching these students experience new things and having once in a lifetime experiences. We ate a lot of delicious food, saw some great sights like Churchill Downs and the Louisville Slugger Factory, and got to go to a Maddie and Tae + Jake Owen concert. It was fabulous. 

My goals for this month:
1. Be able to run 3 miles without stopping. (I ran my 5k in October, but it wasn't great and I am running another one in December)
2. Bake pumpkin muffins 
3. Spend more time reading my Bible, make it a daily habit 

Back to reality tomorrow. I'm excited to see all of my students again and get back into the swing of things. Along with counting down to Christmas, I may or may not be counting down to winter break... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment