Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Wedding Party Pictures

After our first look and pictures with the two of us we felt like we got plenty of pictures and our friends joined us for Wedding Party pictures. It was a lot of fun to see the guys and they were all gushing about how pretty I looked. It was super sweet. 

We started with the typical girls and boys. I didn't have a very good shot with just the girls. I guess getting 6 of us to all look perfect is a struggle. But this one from the side was kinda cool and shows some of their great hairstyles. 

This silly picture is one of my favorites. I love my girls, I love my husband, so much greatness in one silly shot. 

These handsome boys are the best. I am so lucky that he has such great friends and I also consider each one of them my friends as well. 

Me and my best friend/matron of honor. She's the closest thing I have to a sister, best friends since 5th grade. 

 It's all fun and games for the guys. 

We had a blast the whole time we were taking pictures. Our photographers kept us moving and on track with time and we got all of the shots that we needed. Next up was family. I was a little more stressed about this, but those went well too. That meant it was time to go and get hidden, then prepare for the ceremony! 

I'll be back next week for more fun. Linking up with Macy!

3 comments:

  1. Aww I love these photos!! That is such a cool shot of you and the gals, I love that you get a different angle and can see the hairstyles! It's great that you guys had so much fun with everything, love it! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic!! I love the bridesmaids' dresses and bouquets. That second silly photo is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Love the one of your husband with the gals! We only had one maid of honor a best man and a groomsman.. Easy least for the photos hehe .. Love your head piece so pretty! Is it a headband?

    ReplyDelete