Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Midweek Confessions || 5

Linking up with E this week and loving this cute new button!



1- I am so tech savvy that I don't know how to make the button a link. I'm guessing it's in the html section and an easy little code but for now, I'm clueless. Brownie points for anyone who wants to fill me in so I don't look silly with the image that is just an image and the link in the words.

2- I have been saying that I would clean out my closet sine school got out an I still haven't gotten around to it. There are so many things in there that I haven't even worn in a year, if not longer, yet I can't bring myself to throw them away. It's the endless cycle of, 'well it' kinda cute...maybe i'll need it for something' and the something never comes.

3- Speaking of clothes, I decided today that i'm definitely stuck between being able to wear juniors clothes and women's clothes. You'd think that at 23 it would be easy to find cute clothes but I seriously struggle hardcore. It doesn't help that i'm super cheap and hate spending more than like $10 on a shirt. Even when I plan to go shopping and spend money I struggle to spend the money on clothes for myself. I need a shopping buddy with good fashion sense and who can make me buy things, asap.

4- I have no plans for the 4th of July but I'm having a party on the 6th and am way too excited. I bought all sorts of silly decorations and I can't wait to try out some pintrest recipes. I'll be sure to post pictures of anything that turns out. Usually when I try to have little parties like this they never turn out as fun as I am hoping so I hope that this time it's a little more successful. We shall see!

Have a safe and Happy 4th!



-J

1 comment:

  1. oooh you're pinterest party sounds fun! I just pinned a few fun 4th of July food ideas if you want to check them out, my account is under my name : )

    ReplyDelete