Thursday, July 11, 2013

What I'll be doing for the next 10 days...




  • Walking the boardwalk, eating salt water taffy, new york style pizza, and sno cones. 
  • Laying on the beach for hours soaking up the sun and working on my tan! 
  • Catching up with my dad who I only get to see once a year since he lives on the other side of the country. 
  • Seeing my grandpa, step-sister, cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces, and nephew who I haven't seen since lasts summer. 
  • Eating way too much yummy food that is not nearly as good where I live. I'm already looking forward to bagels, dunkin donuts, sweet corn, chinese food, and frozen yogurt. 
  • Road-tripping to Boston with my little Brother 
  • Reading a new book
  • Relaxing and enjoying some time away.






I'm off to the east coast for the next 10 days! I might have a few updates but I'm not sure. I hope everyone has a fun filled middle of July! 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like wonderful and delicious plans!! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great trip! what book are you taking? I just finished a few good ones, lets trade titles!
    Lauren xo

    ReplyDelete