Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy Fall!

I have to say this summer was one for the books, talk about so many wonderful things happening! But now that summer is over and fall has arrived (the weather even got the memo) I'm looking forward to it!


Hello, boots! Such an easy go-to for when I need to make an outfit look better. I'm on the hunt for at least one new pair this fall and I hope I find them sooner rather than later! 


I'm stealing this idea from Meaghan but I am obsessed with idea of making glitter pumpkins!


We are taking our engagement photos in a couple of weeks and I'm so excited for all of the pretty trees! 



There's still plenty of time left in football season so I'll be cheering for my teams. && my fantasy is also doing really well! I'm second in my league and this is the first time I've done it...beginners luck?

I'm not going to lie, I've been feeling a little down and unmotivated for school but this post made me think about some positives of the upcoming months and lifted my spirit a bit. Plus after fall we all knows what's coming... 





No comments:

Post a Comment