Sunday, September 7, 2014

Weekending: Football Games && Fair Time!

I had such a busy, but awesome weekend! After school on Friday my best friend and I went to Hobby Lobby. I absolutely love that store all of the Christmas stuff had me in heaven. I cannot wait until it's time to decorate for that holiday, it's my favorite by far.

C and I went to the football game for the school I teach at and I got to introduce him to some of my coworkers and students. It was fun to socialize with the other teachers and our team won, by a lot. We came home and watched the football game from our college that we recorded. It was a night full of football, sounds good to me!

On Saturday we went to look at another wedding venue and it was AMAZING. I'll be writing more about it on Wednesday because it needs it's own post. :)

We went to the fair in the afternoon and that was wild. Our state fair is a really big deal, and when it's opening day on a gorgeous weekend it's a mad house. There's so much packed into a small area that it's practically impossible to move without bumping in to other people but we still had a good time. Looked at some exhibits, ate some good food, and explored the animals. I'll be there a lot more next week with my FFA kids but it was nice to go with my fiance and mom.





That evening we had some friends over and played Rummikub, it's such a fun game!


This morning we went to church and then went out to lunch with some people we met at church. I love connecting, meeting new people, and building friendships. I am excited to see where this goes. We've spent the afternoon watching football and I've been preparing for a full week of school. Let the crazy continue! 

Linking up! :)

Weekending

No comments:

Post a Comment