Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Wedding Expo

This weekend I went to a wedding expo with my best friend (who will be my MOH but it isn't final yet since I'm waiting for gifts to arrive from Etsy). It was a lot more fun than I thought and not as overwhelming. I really enjoyed talking to vendors and getting ideas from them. My venue was there and I was so excited to talk to my coordinator and see more pictures. I'm so obsessed with it and know that we made the best decision. We got a few big things done this weekend that I feel really good about.

1. We booked our photo booth!

This seems silly and little but the lady was so nice, it comes with a ton of awesome props, it was a great price, and it was available on my day. I was sold. I put down the deposit and booked it on the spot at the expo. Score! I can't wait for my guests to have fun taking goofy pictures and getting some for ourselves.



2. We picked our colors! AQUA && SILVER! 



3. We selected the tux rentals for my groom and the groomsmen. 
It's all set up at men's warehouse and now I just need to get the guys in a couple weeks before the wedding to get fitted.


I'm meeting with a photographer/videographer tomorrow so I'm really excited! If we get that booked then I am going to feel so relieved and relaxed.

What have you guys accomplished this week?

Wedding Wednesday


2 comments:

  1. I didn't end up going to any bridal expos, but I kind of want to go now. I need one of my friends to get engaged soon so I can...ha! We had a home made photo booth and it was fun to look back through all of the pictures, so you will really enjoy that. And how fun that you have something planned to ask you MOH. I was obsessed with Etsy when I was planning my wedding. There are so many beatiful and unique things for your wedding on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow you sure did a lot this week! We got our venue by going to an expo. They can be crazy or silly (I went to a dud of one in Chicago) but when they're good they're really good! Glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete