Sunday, September 14, 2014

Weekending: Checking things off the list!

This weekend was great, I feel like I say that every weekend. I guess weekends are just that awesome!

Friday night we went bowling with one of my good friends from school. We ate pizza and bowled for a couple of hours. It was great to catch up and hang out. C loves bowling so he was so happy that we went. I also won the first game, which I was pretty happy about.



Saturday morning I went to the wedding expo with my best friend. It was amazing! I loved talkin gto a ton of vendors and it really got me in full on wedding planning mode. I made a couple of big decisions and those will be talked about on Wednesday. That afternoon my fiance and I went out to lunch and then went and tried on tuxes! I know we have a long time but he wanted to pick the colors based on what he liked for the men to wear (weird I know) but I wanted to let him be involved. Thankfully he liked the same color as me so that was decided!


I came home and spent a long time online looking at wedding things and chatting with one of my friends who is a catering coordinator. One day she will probably run her own wedding planning business but in the mean time she coordinates weddings at a really fancy venue in our area. We were chatting about my wedding and also her wedding (which will hopefully be happening in the next couple of years). I was also working on grad school since I'm trying to finish my masters online before our wedding but thats a race against time. It's so hard to not spend every minute on weddingwire or pintrest but I'm trying really hard.



Sunday morning we went to church and ran some errands afterwards. We came home and relaxed for a little bit. Then we headed to the fair to watch my kids show their sheep. I'm one of the FFA advisors but I don't do the animals, I do the plants and leadership portions but they still are always happy when I'm there and I want to be supportive. I brought my fiance with me, I bribed him with fair food. :)



How was your weekend??

Linking up with Meghan!


Weekending

No comments:

Post a Comment