Tuesday, August 6, 2013

teacher talk.



I am going to join this monthly link up with Nicole and I wanted to share for any other teacher readers. If you haven't read her blog, Bloom, you should definitely check it out. It's one of my favorites.

So speaking of teacher things, it's been a busy week for me! I have been in my classroom preparing for the year and even though it seems like my list is endless, I'm starting to feel as if my room is my own. One of my friends stopped by today and I told her that if school was starting tomorrow I would be okay with my room, and I think that's a good sign. We still have 29 days until the first day of school so I have plenty of time to adjust things and make my final preparations.

I honestly can't believe that I'm a teacher. I have always wanted to be a teacher and the fact that it's happening right now blows my mind. I work at an amazing school with a supportive staff, I am so thankful.

2 comments:

  1. your classroom is going to look awesome and you are going to be amazing! so happy for you : )
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete