Tuesday, August 27, 2013

warm welcome

Today was the first day of training with our entire school staff and I absolutely loved it. So many of the teachers welcomed me back and were so kind in telling me that they were happy to see my hired on full time. I feel like my response was always, 'I'm so excited!' But really...I am SO excited.

One of the things that our leadership class does is make signs for all of the teachers. Even though they do it for everyone sometimes they are a little more special than others. I got one last year for student teaching and so I knew they were coming and I was really excited for mine. Well, it did not disappoint. Personally, I think I got the nicest one I've seen. I like to think that a student who really liked me wrote it, not that they just made it all up. haha. Regardless it made me feel good about myself and I wanted to share. I hope your schools do something kind to recognize you and all of your hard work!


2 comments:

  1. I love that your school does this! What a great way to welcome teachers! I hope that your first week is wonderful! We began our fourth week this week! Crazy! I personally think school shouldn't begin until September! Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete