Monday, August 26, 2013

what's on my camera roll.

I am a picture taking addict && with my iPhone it's just too easy! I was trying to back it up to iCould yesterday and I had 2000+ pictures so it wouldn't work. After going through and deleting some I still have over 1,600...clearly i have a problem. Here are some recent ones to see what's been happening in my life.


Sunset over the lake. I took my FFA Officers on a retreat and the place that we went camping had the most beautiful lake in the middle of the mountains. They wanted to go watch the sunset since we were in the mountains you couldn't see the sunset but the moon started to come out and it was such a pretty sight. I sat and relaxed on the rocks while the kids were doing their own thing, it was such a serene and relaxing place.


My closet! In preparation for the new school year I thought it was imperative that I organized my closet so that I could get rid of non school appropriate clothing and make things more accessible. My best friend helped me and I ended up with this beautiful color coded closet. I'm in loveeee && yet I still feel like I have nothing to wear. Please tell me I'm not the only person with that problem.


I am the maid of honor is my best friend's wedding and we had a little get together for all of the bridesmaids yesterday. We kept it simple and just had a few yummy snacks && some wine but it was such a blast. I hosted it at my house but she did all of the work so I can't take credit for anything. I don't really know two of the other three bridesmaids but we had a blast and all laughed like we have known each other for years. The wedding isn't until next summer but I can't wait for the rest of the fun times that we will have in the months leading up to the wedding. If anyone has any good maid of honor tips feel free to share. This is the first wedding I've ever been in! 

Can't wait for my first Teacher Talk post tomorrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment