Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Teacher Talk : Teacher Outfits

I'm linking up with Nicole and Jamie for my second Teaching Tuesday post!

One of the things that I love about teaching is that I get to dress up every day! I look forward to my fridays and jeans, don't get me wrong, but I do enjoy the nicer clothes during the week. Here is a sneak peek of some of my favorite teaching items.


I love sheer shirts and button ups, and slacks every day except fridays. My classroom is freezing so I usually wear a cardigan or at least have one nearby for when I'm chilly. I have them in almost every color, it's an addiction. I am also totally a ballet flats kind-of-girl. :] I am on the tall side so I have never tried wearing heels to school but I imagine that they would make me feel like a giant. My lanyard is practically an accessory since I have to wear it every day so I love that I have this awesome bejeweled one! I am not the best at accessorizing so this does it for me.


I like to think that I am fashionable but really, I grab a pair of dress pants and a top && call it a day!

I hope you all had a great day, happy teaching tuesday!



1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Such perfect teaching outfits! That circle of shoes makes me really happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete