Saturday, October 19, 2013

craziness.

Sorry for my lack of posting in this blog, this year has truly kicked it into high year and I feel like I barely have a moment to breathe.

School is still great, for the most part I still love teaching and the joy that it brings me every day. Yes, there are times when my students don't cooperate, or when they ask the same question 10 times since they didn't listen to directions, or when my lesson is a total flop, but I am trying to accept that this is okay, People kept telling me that the first year would be hard, and it is. I think the hardest thing is having so little free time. I am worried about what that will be like when my boyfriend moves here and I want to spend time with him but I'm hoping that I will be better at managing my time by then. I am convinced that I could literally spend every free moment doing school stuff and I still wouldn't feel like I am ahead.

I haven't worked out in at least three weeks. It makes me sad because I miss it and miss how good it makes me feel. It's all my own excuses but between meetings, other commitments, being sick, and being exhausted, it just isn't happening for me right now. I hope that I can change that soon.

I have been going out of town almost every other weekend to see my boyfriend and that makes planning hard but it makes me so happy. I am so thankful that we have been able to see each other so much and when he finally moves here I will be one happy girl.

We had homecoming at our school this week and it is a big deal around here. I dressed up for all of the spirit days and went to the football game last night, it was a blast. I am heading out to chaperone the dance in about two hours. That is sure to be an experience.

Overall life is good. Crazy, stressful, hectic, but good. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment