Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Midweek Confessions

I'm linking up with E for some lovely midweek confessions!

  • I am really, genuinely, starting to feel overwhelmed with school. I still love my job and it is such a blessing but some days I am just so drained that I want to cry. People weren't lying when they said it was hard. 
  • I want new boots, really bad. I find myself wanting to wear them almost daily because they are comfy and I love being able to wear leggings but I only have one pair that I like so I limit myself to once a week. I went shopping this weekend and tried to find some but between my monster calves and my cheap budget it didn't happen. I need to splurge and get nice ones. Any suggestions? 
  • I said on Friday that this week I would force myself to go to the gym. Well it's wednesday and all the days I could have gone have passed. Oops. That's what happens when you live at home and your mom tempts you with better things to do after school than go to the gym. 
  • I forgot to put mascara on today. I wore a super cute outfit, curled my hair, && as I was driving to school I remembered that I didn't finish my make-up. lovely. 
  • I am going back to my college this weekend to go to a football game this weekend and I'm so excited! I don't even care that it's a 5 hour drive after a night of little to no sleep from supervising a lock-in. I get to eat at my favorite places, see some of my best friends, have a fabulous football weekend, and see my boyfriend. <3 Fun weekends are what get me through the week. 
Halfway there! Happy Wednesday Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. haha don't you love that! you go to all the effort and you still forget something! I have a hard time getting boots over my calves too, either go up a size or try hmm I forget who makes the ones I bought last yr and loved. Etienne aigner I think. school will work itself out, take some time for you and just breathe....
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete