Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy Sunday!

I got to spend this weekend with my boyfriend and it was a lot of fun. His passion is also teaching, but teaching drumline. He has worked for different high schools teaching them since he graduated and it is his true passion. I spent the weekend with him at a marching band competition and it was a lot of fun. I love watching him interact with the students and seeing how much the students look up to him. When he moves to live near me I hope that he finds a school that will allow him to work with their drummers. I feel really guilty that he has to give up his passion for me to be able to have my dream job. I wish there was a way for both of them to happen.

On an unrelated note, I saw this on another blog this week and I couldn't not re-post it because of how perfect the quote seems. As I grow on my journey of building this relationship with Jesus I feel so much more confident in my prayer. I used to not know where to start with my prayers but now it feels like it just flows out so easily. It is like a conversation with a friend, I can just let everything out, it's amazing. I am so thankful to have a Lord who listens to us at all times and is always looking out for us.

I hope you all had wonderful, relaxing, weekends!


No comments:

Post a Comment