Friday, October 4, 2013

Five on Friday.

I'm linking up with to share five things that happened for me this week! I apologize in advance that they are basically all related to school but it pretty much consumes my life.

1. This week was the first time I felt so overwhelmed that I literally wanted to cry. We were sitting at a training for this insane evaluation system we have to use and I was just so stressed out. I try to always be the happy teacher and put a smile on my face but that day it was hard to even make it through the day.

2. The earliest I was home from school this week was 7pm. Considering the fact that I go to bed by 10 this does not leave me enough 'me' time and I think contributed to the feelings above. I really need to work on balance in my life.

3. We had a 'secret staff dress up week' this week which meant casual outfits every day. It was glorious. I love dressing up but jeans sure felt great.

4. I didn't make it to the gym once this week...and I ate like crap. I'm not feeling to good about it. I am forcing myself to the gym next week.

5. I got my first real paycheck and it was glorious! Since I've never had a 'real' job before the check felt massive. My mom and I are going shopping this weekend and I can't wait to buy some new clothes. I am also booking a hotel and flight to vegas for my best friend's bachelorette party. Woo!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for legit paychecks!! wooooo!!! Hahaha. I still get excited every time I get one and they've been coming for a long time...I guess it's good to remain thankful, right??!

    ReplyDelete