Thursday, October 2, 2014

Dear October...

Dear October...



I hope for some sunshine or at least a rain-free afternoon when we take our engagement pictures on the 12th. I'm really hoping our outfits come together and that I like the pictures. I can't wait for these pictures so we can finally do save the dates.

I am taking (along with another teachers and chaperones, of course) 18 students across the country for a National Convention. I pray that things go smoothly (since I'm the one in charge and planning the trip) and that there are no major hiccups. Also if my kids could win a National title, that would be pretty cool.



Please may my students remain nice to me. I seriously love them and they are so sweet, fun, and entertaining. I am building good relationships and a positive classroom environment and I hope that this month I can continue to cultivate that.

I need to get back into the bible. We are in an awesome series at church about the life of David and I need to start reading it daily and making that a priority. I know how much better my life is when I choose to do that so this month I need to put effort into it.



Those are my hopes and goals for this month, what are yours??


No comments:

Post a Comment