Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Engagement Photos

C and I took our engagement photos last weekend and it was such a blast! I was super nervous the week leading up to them. I haven't been working out or eating healthy so I wasn't feeling very great about myself but thankfully I ended up with outfits that I liked and I was feeling good about myself which is half of the battle.

We went to a local park and I was hoping we would find a lot of fall colors and we didn't, but thats okay. There was still a lot of neat places for backgrounds and fun pictures. We got three sneak peeks yesterday and I immediately sent them to all of my closest friends because I couldn't contain my excitement!



I really enjoyed working with our photographer, she gave great direction but also was open to my ideas for things I saw on pintrest that I just had to try. Some worked, some didn't, but we laughed along the way.



These are just a few of the sneak peeks that she posted and I can't wait to get my gallery later this week.



Next step, save the dates! 

Linking up below. :)

Wedding Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. These are all so gorgeous! I love your engagement pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of them! Especially the one of the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet! I have no idea how you'll pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your engagement pictures are beautiful! Love them! xo

    ReplyDelete