Friday, October 10, 2014

five on friday: what's on my mind

We've reached the end of another week. Yay! We have no school today as a state in-service day and I'm thrilled for the 3 day weekend. Here's what's on my mind this friday. 

1. Gymnastics! 



I'm a huge gymnastics fan and this week is hte World Championships so I've been waking up super early (today I got up at 4am) to watch them. I'm totally crazy but it's so fun and this only happens once a year! Go Team USA! 

2. Silent Auction Fundrasier 

I'm organizing an auction for my FFA chapter which is happening tonight. We have a ton of awesome items so I can't wait to see how it ends up turning out. We are trying to raise money for 18 students to travel from Washington state to Kentucky...so it's pretty spendy. 

3. Getting healthy



This has been at the bottom of my priority list and I'm so unhappy with myself for not taking it more seriously. After this auction stress will be a little less and hopefully I can find some time. I really need to before it's too late.

4. My Wedding

(loving this look for the place card table) 


Things keep falling into place and I'm slowing making more decisions about things that I want done. One of my friends (who is the mother of my flower girls who was also my 6th grade teacher) asked if we want and engagement party and I'm considering it. Is it weird to have one a couple months after you got engaged, or is it worth it to celebrate and see your friends? I'm torn. My mom and I are going to look at my venue today because she hasn't seen it and I'm excited to go back. 

5. Money



I've been reading Dave Ramsey's Complete Guide to Money and it really gets me thinking. My best friend just went through financial peace university and passed along a lot of the tips. I want to make sure that while we are young we are managing the (little) money that we have in order to maximize it in the future. 

Happy Friday! Linking up with the lovely 5 on Friday ladies. :) 



1 comment: