Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekending: Baby Love

My weekend started off with me being stressed and dreading a camping trip I had to take students on, but when i saw this sunrise on my way to school, it made things a little better.


After school on Friday me and four students headed to a FFA district camping trip (120 total kids, 7 different schools from our area). It was homecoming so not many students from my school wanted to go but we had a couple. Due to things that I didn't control, I was volunteered to be in charge of this when I've never been there before nor did I have any idea what I was doing. A student officer team ran most of it but there were a lot of awkward power struggles and it was overwhelming. Needless to say I was happy when I got home.

My fiance went away for the weekend so I had a sleepover at my moms. She made the most delicious dessert, see below. It consists of brownies, cool whip, chocolate pudding, and reeses. SO GOOD. 


We went to visit a family friend who just had a baby. I had some quality baby snuggles and loved it. Isn't he the cutest? I can't wait for my friends to start having babies. 


This morning I went to church and then headed to my mom's house for brunch with my brother, aunt, and granded. She made a ton of yummy food and we just relaxed for a couple of hours and watched football. 


I headed home in the afternoon to wait for my fiance to get home and worked on grad school assignments. We watched a bunch of football and then our favorite shows in the evening, Revenge and Once Upon a Time! :) 

It was a busy weekend and I wish it wasn't already over!

Linking up with Meghan!  

No comments:

Post a Comment