Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Pin-spiration!

Last time I posted an inspiration post it was when I was planning on a winter wedding so now that we are firmly established in our summer date I thought I would update with what are now the things that I am dying to have on my big day.

Things have been slow in the wedding planning because I basically booked all of my big vendors and I feel like now I'm just waiting around. So I use pintrest and weddingwire to fill my free time (which is like 5 minutes) and find more inspiration.

Rose Petals




















As much as I want to do something beautiful and intricate like the picture on the left, I also really like the simplicity of having a heart on the ground and then also lining the aisle with petals. I think it would be a lot neater and the heart would still provide some 'wow' factor.

Sparkle...everywhere








I am obsessed with glitter and want it all over the place at my wedding. Place cards, candles in the centerpieces, I'm putting diamonds on the table, there will be no shortage of sparkle. I think it's so classy and fun. Also, none of it will be gold, I'm all about the silver.

Card Table


I love this box and definitely want it on my card/gift table. Besides that I will probably just frame an engagement picture or something to put on the other side since after a few guests I'm thinking the table will probably have gifts on it and not need much decoration anyway.

My hair 


Up with a sparkle headband is what I am set on. I love this hair because it still has volume and probably looks great from the top but it isn't too much in the back. I love the soft curls and that headband is stunning. Now that I have my dress I know exactly how I can do my hair and I know I'm going to love it. One thing I really want is to be comfortable on my wedding day and I think that with the dress I picked and having my hair up, there will be nothing getting me down! 


I am starting to have a really clear vision in my head but two things I am struggling with are music and what we want in the ceremony. It will be done by out paster but I'm not really into the sand or unity candle. I think it's cute but just not us, anyone have any ideas?

Linking up! 

Wedding Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment